Businesses Complete This Form To Obtain TWO FREE HOURS Of TECH SUPPORT
Worry-Free Managed IT Services
World Class, Flat Rate Business IT Solutions
Eliminating computer problems, slowness, error messages and downtime through constant maintenance, planning, and unlimited support.
- 24/7 monitoring of servers & workstations
- Automated backups of your data
- Single monthly fee for support
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Strategic Data Backup & Disaster Recovery
Providing business continuity services and reliable system backup and disaster recovery planning to businesses that want to be protected from business outages.
- Complete Image-based backup
- Cloud Virtualization
- 24/7 Monitored Solution
Worry-Free Cloud Services
Scalable & Secure Cloud Computing
Tired of cutting that huge check every 4 years for a new server? Make the switch to the Cloud. The same great Fixed IT service paired with our proprietary cloud computing solutions.
- Secure Hosted Exchange
- Scalable Cloud Servers and Workstations
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
I have used various Computer Repair services in the past without a lot of success. Then I discovered Gulf Coast Computer Solutions whom I have used several times over the past couple of years. The owner, Mike, is very knowledgeable and educated in repair and all aspects of the computer. I would recommend him to any business that's not happy with your computer support.
Wade C. Capital One
Budget-friendly IT Support in St. Tammany, Orleans, Baton Rouge Parishes
When your technology doesn’t work, your business doesn’t either.
Are you tired of computer headaches but don’t know who you can trust to fix them?
Here’s why you can rely on us to take the computer support burden off your shoulders once and for all:
- Proven track record: We have been building our loyal client base since 1998 in an industry where firms come and go. Our relationships with key vendors are long and deep, which translates into excellent support for our clients.
- Business Experience: Founded by an IT Manager with over 15 years experience. With a team of dedicated professionals with one goal in mind... Keeping your technology running smoothly.
- Technical Expertise: We only hire full-time, experienced technicians who know what they are doing and can get it right the first time
- Responsiveness: A live person will answer your call, and emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. We have the latest remote support technology which lets us log in to your computers remotely to address many issues without the need to wait for a technician to come on-site.
- Proactive Support to Prevent Problems: We can monitor your computer network 24/7 to identify and resolve many potential issues before they become critical problems.
How can you be sure GCPC is the right choice for you?
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee: When you hire us for any project, you will be completely satisfied or we will make it right. Period.
- Try us at no cost or risk: If you are a new customer to us, we’d like to offer you a FREE Problem Prevention Network Audit. One of our senior technicians will come to your site and perform a 27-point performance and security assessment to pinpoint any vulnerabilities to viruses, hackers, data loss, or spyware, and show you how you can get better performance, speed, reliability, and LIFE out of your existing computer network. Click here to learn more.
Great Service….called and GCPC came immediately…fixed our computer and was friendly, professional and easy to work with. I would strongly recommend them to any business needing support!!!
Jon Dean - Keycomm
We offer comprehensive, affordable solutions for IT consulting, network services and computer support in Slidell, Pearl River, New Orleans, Metairie, Kenner, Mandeville, Lacombe, Abita Springs, Covington, Hammond, Ponchatoula, Talisheek, Picayune, Pearlington, Nicolson, Kiln, Bay Saint Louis, Waveland, Stennis Space Center, Baton Rouge and surrounding areas including Mississippi.
Local experts who can help and visit your business on-site: GCPC computer support, IT consulting, Louisiana network services, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Louisiana Information Technology Consulting, Cabling and Office Moves, and Anti-Virus and Security.