How to Choose The Right Computer Support for Your Business
Considering hiring a computer repair company for your business? Do you know the difference between a break-fix and a managed service provider? Getting this question wrong can cause you to have a lot more expenses that you thought.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can be not only incredibly frustrating and expensive, but could also cost you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
This report will help you understand the critical questions you need to consider when choosing a new technology support company. This FREE report will give you the information you need to make an informed evaluation of a new service offering.
Inside this report you'll discover:
- 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE you talk to anyone on the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why "cheap" or "lowest price" computer consultants aren't the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one sure fire sign that you should run- not walk - away from a computer support firm.
You'll also learn the "dirty little secret" to the computer repair industry that most people don't know and will NEVER be told by their current IT guy. (Knowing this alone could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support!)