What You Should Expect to Pay for IT Support
For Your Small Business
Looking for affordable, professional computer and network support for your business? Discover the different types of support available and the best type for your business. Learn how to get Exactly What you need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees and Bloated Contracts.
Read this report and you'll discover
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 24 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
If you are the CEO of a business in the Gulf Coast of Louisiana or Mississippi looking to outsource some or all of your IT support for your company, this report contains important information that will be extremely valuable to you as you search for a competent firm you can trust.