Budget-friendly IT Support in St. Tammany, Orleans, Tangipahoa, Orleans, Jefferson Parishes as well as Harrison and Hancock Counties
When your technology doesn’t work, your business doesn’t either.
Are you tired of computer headaches but don’t know who you can trust to fix them?
Here’s why you can rely on us to take the computer support burden off your shoulders once and for all:
- Proven track record: We have been building our loyal client base since 1998 in an industry where firms come and go. Our relationships with key vendors are long and deep, which translates into excellent support for our clients.
- Business Experience: Founded and still run by a IT manager, we will truly understand your business and internal reporting systems so we can customize solutions for your business and maximize technology ROI.
- Technical Expertise: We only hire full-time, experienced technicians who know what they are doing and can get it right the first time
- Responsiveness: A live person will answer your call, and emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. We have the latest remote support technology which lets us log in to your computers remotely to address many issues without the need to wait for a technician to come on-site.
- Proactive Support to Prevent Problems: We can monitor your computer network 24/7 to identify and resolve many potential issues before they become critical problems.
How can you be sure GCPC is the right choice for you?
- Testimonials: Check out what our clients and the press say about us.
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee: When you hire us for any project, you will be completely satisfied or we will make it right. Period.
- Try us at no cost or risk: If you are a new customer to us, we’d like to offer you a FREE Problem Prevention Network Audit. One of our senior technicians will come to your site and perform a 27-point performance and security assessment to pinpoint any vulnerabilities to viruses, hackers, data loss, or spyware, and show you how you can get better performance, speed, reliability, and LIFE out of your existing computer network. Click here to learn more.